Today we launched a much-improved version of our 'Handoff' feature. We have two ways for your customers to make a Handoff to your human customer support agent from your Ada bot. The first (and older) way is by using your Ada Support Form. The new (and much better) way is conversationally with Handoff response messages. Here's a list of what we changed in tightening up both:
- The original question before the Handoff event is at the top of all support tickets now.
- Any meta fields you set with your code are now carried through everywhere, making the attached metadata seamless and more helpful.
- Handoff counters in your analytics views represent both Handoffs from a conversation and Handoffs from your support form.
It's worth noting that on March 31st 2017 we plan to discontinue the support form method of submitting Handoffs in favor of building conversational Handoffs. If you're not sure if this impacts you, reach out to us and we'll help you out.
The second big thing we changed today is that you can now filter your untrained expressions by where they came from!
- Select 'Not understood' to see only untrained expressions that your bot created because it didn't know how to reply.
- Select 'Not helpful' to see only untrained expressions that your customers or users said were not helpfully replied to.