We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Ada is looking for its first Sales Engineer to support our sales team in scoping solutions for enterprise clients. Our first Sales Engineer will be supported by our Head of Sales, our Solution Architect, and will work alongside our team of Account Executives as we aim to triple Ada's growth in 2019. The person in this role will work with clients such as those listed above to lead them through successful proof of concept implementations, and enable them to deliver incredible customer service to millions of their end users every month through Ada's platform.
- 1-2 years of leveraging sales engineering to successfully support sales teams
- Working knowledge of modern technology stacks
- You can link your knowledge of a product and the technology behind it to a client's business needs
- Become an Ada product expert and use your knowledge to design solutions that target our customers' needs
- Spearhead successful proof of concept implementations with the support of our professional services team
- Support sales team members in conducting demos and demonstrating the value of Ada's platform to clients
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.