We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Over the past year, Ada has grown dramatically. Revenues have grown more than 2x and our team has grown from 20 to 65+. The People Operations team is looking for their first dedicated recruiter to continue this growth and bring the team to 130+ by the end of 2019.
The person in this role will have the opportunity to build the recruitment practice from the ground up; from managing the candidate experience, to building a playbook on how we find and engage the right person for the job. We are looking for a recruiter who has the empathy to understand what potential new owners of Ada are looking for in their next role and connect them an opportunity that aligns. We are also looking for someone who can build scaleable, more efficient hiring processes with the support of our tight-knit People Team as well as Ada's leadership team.
If you're excited by a role that is both customer-facing and operations-oriented, keep reading.
- You have a trajectory of hitting time to hire goals and hiring 10+ people/quarter in a start-up
- You have 1-3 years experience recruiting (preferably for sales and business roles)
- You have improved a start-up's ability to hire by elevating their brand and how they interact with candidates
- Hire 10+ people per quarter through outreach and managing the inbound funnel
- Coordinate all candidate touch points
- Plan out events & other branding projects to drive more people to our open roles
- Increase the number of hires from referrals in partnership with the People Team
- Decrease cost per hire, and project how this metric will change as Ada scales
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers