We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Director - Enterprise to lead account management for our large enterprise clients. One of the things that makes Ada great is the high level of support we provide our clients. You’ll be building high touch relationships, understanding our client needs, and ensuring their voice is heard at Ada. You’ll have the opportunity to help define what Account Management can be at Ada.
You’ll have the support of our implementation team, including our Automated Customer Experience (ACX) consultants, solutions Architects, and product team. This role is part of the Sales team, and reports to our Head of Sales and Account Management and joins a small (but growing) team in Sales and Account Management.
- You have 7+ years of progressive account management experience at a B2B company
- You have 3+ years experience with enterprise clients (companies with 5000+ employees)
- You’ve got a history of making clients ecstatic, with low churn rates and high organic growth
(these are not requirements, but nice to have)
- You have 2+ years experience with SaaS implementations
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Deep understanding of a CRM (Salesforce would be an asset)
- Excellent at writing detailed reports about customers
- Experience with people management (we don’t currently have a team under this role, but that would be a possibility for the future)
- Reduce churn and increase customer happiness amongst enterprise accounts
- Renew and up-sell current accounts
- Hit retention and account expansion goals for all accounts owned
- Build positive relationships with key partners
- Act as point of contact for supporting daily operations in customers’ ACX teams
- Advise on go-to-market releases for features affecting accounts you own
- Support renewal and up-sell contract negotiations
- You'll contribute feedback regularly towards improving the impact and efficiency of our company, product and account management practice
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work (check out the results of our last diversity survey here). Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.