At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We're looking for a Director of Product Marketing to ensure that Ada becomes the market leader in Automated Customer Experience (ACX). The person in this role will spearhead Ada's go-to-market, launch, positioning, and pricing strategies as we embark on tripling Ada's growth in the coming year. In addition to supporting the leaders of our Sales, Marketing, and Product team in unrolling new initiatives, the Director of Product Marketing will also collaborate with our product managers in their daily work.
- You have 5-10 years experience in a product leadership role for a SaaS company
- You have strong analytical and storytelling skills
- You have built product marketing strategy for a new category of software
- Support product and marketing leaders at Ada in unrolling Ada's positioning & pricing strategy
- Collaborate with product managers on the go-to-market and internal release processes for all new features
- Lead competitive landscape and customer trend research to deliver insights to sales, marketing, and product teams
- Build the product marketing practice and team at Ada
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.