At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator who will support our channels team in testing and building email campaigns for our audience. With Ada creating a new category of software for Automated Customer Experience (ACX) teams, this person will work closely with our marketing team to experiment and find the best copy, design, and message that resonates with future users of our product. The insights that they deliver from tracking their experiments will directly drive the growth of Ada's sales and marketing team.
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing in a B2B software company
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, and/or Eloqua
- You enjoy running and tracking growth experiments
- Build and deploy a calendar of outbound and email marketing campaigns
- Develop reports from tracking campaign metrics and completing tests
- Align with marketing team on the best copy, design, and messaging for reaching our audience based on the insights from campaign tracking
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.