We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As Ada’s Director of Sales, you will work directly with the Head of Sales to build a team that can double Ada's growth by 2019 and quadruple revenue by 2020. The person in this role will implement training programs, performance tracking, and career pathing to enable the sales team to achieve its goals. If you're excited by building a sales organization from the ground up, implementing new processes, and spearheading a sales practice in the new category of software that Ada is creating, keep reading!
- You have been a player/coach in early stage sales team environments
- You have a track record of success in B2B software sales
- You have led training programs that have directly improved sales rep ramping
- Decrease ramp-up time for Account Executives
- Own and lead Ada's growing Account Executive team
- Hit retention goals by ensuring high-performers are promoted into new roles
- Assist in hiring new Account Executives
- Run experiments for hiring and on-boarding to increase sales team performance
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.