We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it became clear to us that Ada has created a new category of software. We are increasingly selling to new departments (frequently called Automated Customer Experience departments) with new budgets. Our dedicated Solution Architect will be responsible for designing and architecting technical product solutions and data flows for our enterprise-scale clients and helping to deliver on those designs. They will also be interacting directly with client IT resources to integrate with their ecosystem. The person in this role will have a direct impact on growing Ada by gathering technical requirements, providing solutions to our more complex data flows, and working directly with key project stakeholders both internally and on the client side.
- You are a strong communicator
- You thrive in an environment where you are continuously learning
- You are a leader that can advise on the best case practices for system design
- You are highly organized and analytical
- You have a technical aptitude
- 3+ years of experience in system architecture and design
- 3+ years of experience in application implementation
- 2+ years of experience in object oriented programming
- Strong grasp of HTTP, SOAP, and RESTful design
- Experience creating workflow and data flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with clients
- Experience gathering application requirements
- Gather technical requirements from clients
- Support Sales through scoping and estimating application solutions
- Architect/Design new application solutions
- Solve problems in current solution flows
- Interface directly with partners and build strong relationships
- Act as point of contact for supporting development of clients’ ACX projects
- Work with Engineering and Development teams to implement designed solutions
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.