We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada is selling a new category of software, to a new mid-market and enterprise department, with a new budget. As a Business Development Rep, and an early member of Ada Support’s sales team, you’ll be responsible for generating new qualified business opportunities and help accelerate our growth and define our Ada's breakout market position.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have high empathy are able to easily foster connections with people.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an accelerated environment.
- 1 year or less experience in a B2B product doing sales is a plus!
- Crafting and deploying personalized email campaigns to prospective customers.
- Qualifying prospective customers on video and phone calls.
- Becoming an Ada Support product expert.
- Developing new outbound prospecting strategies, and optimizing existing ones.
- Using modern sales tools including Outreach, Linkedin and Salesforce.
- Working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
- Collaborating with Account Executives to build long-term relationships with new accounts.
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.